Antoni was born with a very rare genetic disorder – Kabuki Syndrome. He has multiple medical problems and his intellectual and physical development is delayed. You can read more about his syndrome here.
Antoni needs ongoing daily therapy which is very expensive. He has several appointments a week; they can be hospital appointments, specialist visits, scheduled tests or therapy sessions. It is extremely difficult to combine full-time employment with caring for Antoni’s special needs.
We would like to give Antoni the therapy he needs. We also want to plan for his future. He may not be able to live an independent life. He may always need physical and financial support from us. Despite our best efforts we are not able to cover all the therapy costs.
We would like to ask you for your help, financial as well as any other help that you could offer to help us face the daily challenges of Antoni’s illness.
You could help us finance Antoni’s much needed therapy by:
- making money transfer in GBP
Sort Code 30-99-86
Account No. 83845460
- paying into Antoni’s account at “Słoneczko” Foundation (Polish charity where the funds can be spent on therapy and rehabilitation in Poland):
FUNDACJA POMOCY OSOBOM NIEPEŁNOSPRAWNYM “SŁONECZKO”
Payments can be made in following currencies (please add the following note: “na leczenie Antoniego Szymczaka 241/S”):
- PLN – into account No: 89 8944 0003 0000 2088 2000 0010
- EURO – into account: SWIFT code (BIC): GBW CPL PP- 76 8944 0003 0000 2088 2000 0050
- USD – into account: SWIFT code (BIC): GBW CPL PP- 97 8944 0003 0000 2088 2000 0060